Radiofrequency shielding box is also known as shielding box and isolation box. The RF shielding box is a shielding body of various shapes such as shells, plates, and sleeves made of conductive or magnetic materials, which limits the electromagnetic ability to a certain space range, and is used to suppress the metal body that is radiated interference. Deal with conduction and radiation to realize a device that provides a non-interference test environment for the wireless communication device under test.
1. The RF shielding box Provide an efficient and isolated test environment for wireless communication products, avoid interference from public network signals, and avoid interference between different test systems, such as mobile phones, wifi modules, data cards, CPE or another electronic product testing;
2. Cooperate with production line stability test, automated manipulator test, and large-scale consistency test;
3. Testing of other communication technologies, such as GSM, WCDMA, WiMAX, LTE, GNSS, Bluetooth, WIFI, etc.
1. The RF shielded box isolates external base station signals and external interference signals.
2. It absorbs the radio frequency signal in the box to reduce interference.
3. The metal shielding box reduces the influence of personnel, and the test is more accurate.
4. The radio frequency shielding box saves operating time and improves work efficiency.
5. It isolates the interference of adjacent test equipment.
6. The integration of multiple testing processes to simplify the process.